Saturday, September 30, 2006

Playlist for 9/30/06

Terra-Firma
Song - Artist
Mr. Skeleton Wings - Gosling
Novocaine for the Soul - Eels
Au Revoir Emmanuelle - Tricky
As Ugly as I Seem - The White Stripes
The Crane Wife - The Decemberists
Get Off - The Dandy Warhols
Does She Realize? - Hold for Swank
'Til the Day I Die - Garbage
My Girlfriend's Boyfriend - Her Space Holiday
Renegades of Funk - Rage Against the Machine
Mutual Respect - I Live With Zombies
Most Likely to Succeed - Five Iron Frenzy
Nausea - Beck
Ocean Breathes Salty - Modest Mouse
Let's Go After the Buddhists - Roy Zimmerman
Snakes on a Plane - Snakes on a Plane Soundtrack
What Temperaure Does Air Freeze At? - Action, Action
Santeria - Sublime
In Cairo - Hot Hot Heat
Inquiring Minds - Hamell on Trial
Blue Whale - The Cansecos
Sentimental Flaw - The Rewinds
Night on Fire - Vhs or Beta
Eleanor - Low Millions
I'd Rather Dance With You - Kings of Convenience
All the Money or the Simple Life Honey - The Dandy Warhols
Been Caught Stealing - Jane's Addiction
Helena - My Chemical Romance
Give It Up - The LCD Soundsystem

No comments: