Saturday, September 09, 2006

Little News...

Before we go on air tonight with another show and playlist, I must relate the following interesting fact.

Eric from Hold For Swank left a comment thanking me for playing their music. That is so freaking awesome.

For everyone reading, I definitely recommend checking out the band, they are my newest favorite band, and their songs stick in your head forever, I keep humming them while I walk around campus.

PS Hold For Swank: If you guys are interested in touring, I would love to get you guys up here to UAF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, this Max from Hold For Swank. That is huge you are playing us. Thanks for loving our music. We would love to come to Alaska and rock with you. Let's make it happen!

Keep up the good work!

Max
Bassist
H4S