Monday, September 25, 2006

DJ Name

So, I have been made aware of lately that my DJ name may not be a particularly good one. Originally I just used my first name, but seeing as every one of my guests has a fancy name, I began to feel left out. DJ Terror, I have been told, is not a good choice either, as I am the exact opposite of terrifying. Thus, before I venture to make another lousy choice, I will take suggestions from anyone who actually reads this.

Rules:
-Must not be obscene, I must be able to say it on the radio
-Must not be extremely long, we learned this the hard way
-Must relate somehow to the name of my show, as the show is named after me and the joke makes no sense if no one knows my name is Tara
-On second thought, perhaps we should let that joke die

Anyway, post by comment or stop me on the street and tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about DJ Adorable Cuddly Kitten?

I like Terra Firma. I think it's a really great name. <3