Saturday, April 08, 2006

Playlist for 4/8/06


Terra-Firma
MU330 ROCKS!!
Song - Artist
I'm Bound to Pack It Up - The White Stripes
Vow Vow - MU330
Extra Pale - The Goo Goo Dolls
Raw Fish - MU330
Going Fetal - Eels
Favorite Show - MU330
Better Living Through Chemistry - Queens of the Stone Age
Tell Another One - MU330
360 Degrees - The Propellerheads
Pool Party - MU330
Veridis Quo - Daft Punk
Another Night - Quentin Harris
Lied To - MU330
Push It - Garbage
Stagnant Water - MU330
Jingle Jangle - Hot Hot Heat
Train - Goldfrapp
Hot Cheese - MU330
Extraordinary Girl - Green Day
KKK Hiway - MU330
Woo Hoo - The 5,6,7,8s
Quick - MU330
Petals - Hole
Serious - MU330
Talk With Me, Dance With Me - Hot Hot Heat
Baby Rats - MU330
I Never Told You What I Do For a Living - My Chemical Romance
Hey Now - MU330
Hurt - Johnny Cash
Speedbump - MU330
Twenty-Two - Millencolin
My Gun Is Broken - MU330
San Francisco - MU330
Another Night - The Real McCoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your iPod has a mind of it's own. Soon it will revolt and attempt to replace you as DJ of TerraFirma. Though my 'touch of death' may just be enough to prevent such catastrophic events from happening.

-Later