Saturday, April 01, 2006

Playlist for 4/1/06

An apology for the lack of playlist for last Monday's show, uh, my friend, uh, ate it, yeah, ate it........

Terra-Firma

Song - Artist
Sixteen - No Doubt
Catch Up to My Step - Junkie XL
I Fought the Law - The Clash
The Best Thing - Slunt
Girl - Beck
Pistolero - Juno Reactor
Wild, Sweet and Cool - The Crystal Method
Hey Now - MU330 <-- Shows in Fairbanks April 7&8th!!
They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard - Erwin Beekveld
I Know You Will - Rachael Cantu
Silence Is Golden - Garbage
Just One More Summer Before I Go - Comet Gain
Praise You - Fatboy Slim
Your Enemy's Asleep - Young & Sexy
409 in Your Coffee Maker - Green Day
Safe to Say - The Lashes
The End of a Fraud - Armor for Sleep
Playing With Pink Noise - Kaki King
The Flow - Darude
Notice - Gomez

Understanding Salesman - Eels
Let It Take You - Goldfrapp
Relax - Powerman 5000
Bride of the Theme from Blinking Lights [live] - The Eels
Mr. Bartender - Sugar Ray
My Alcoholic Friends - The Dresden Dolls
Passive Manipulation - The White Stripes
Far From Good - Wookiefoot
Today - Junkie XL
Taco Grande - Weird Al Yankovic
Reason is Treason - Kasabian

No comments: