Saturday, March 18, 2006

Playlist for 3/18/06

ChuckNorris-Firma
Chuck Norris doesn't listen to KSUA, he just roundhouse kicks his radio and KSUA comes out.
Song - Artist
Serial Thrilla - The Prodigy
Break My Body - The Pixies
Man on the Mountaintop - The Scholars
Fashion Zombies! - The Aquabats!
Ohh La La - Goldfrapp
Criminal Youth - The Briefs
Sometimes the Sun - The Lashes
United States of Whatever - Liam Lynch
Got Caught - MU330
I Want More - Chumbawamba
The Marxist Brothers - NOFX
First Day - The Futureheads
I'm Shakin - Rooney
Ladies and Gentlemen - Hot Hot Heat
Everything is Alright - Motion City Soundtrack
Give It Up - LCD Soundsystem
I Wasn't Prepared - Eisley
The Stuff - Lasse Lindh
The Dandy Warhols Love Almost Everyone - The Dandy Warhols
Race Car Ya-Yas - Cake
Listen to the Music - Dangerman
Bald - The Darkness
Hate & War - The Clash
Middle Eastern Holiday - Hard-Fi
A Letter To Dominique - Louis XIV
Crusher - Junkie XL
Dragula - Rob Zombie
Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - Nancy Sinatra
Easily - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Zion - Fluke
A Satisfied Mind - Johnny Cash
Lost in Someone Else's Dream - Operatica
Weapon of Choice - Fatboy Slim
Come To Daddy [little lord faulteroy remix] - Aphex Twin
In Cairo - Hot Hot Heat
Navras - Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis
I Think I'm Paranoid - Garbage

No comments: